National Lenders General Agency, LLC
Updated: July 1, 2022.
Please note “we,” “us,” or “our” means “National Lenders General Agency, LLC.” The terms “you,” “your,” and “user” shall mean you, users of our services, and any entity or organization you or such users represent.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
If you connect to our Website with your mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to your mobile device’s unique device identification, IP address, mobile operating system, internet browsers in use, and location. We also may collect information about the way you use our Website.
When you enter your information in the “Contact Us” page, we collect your name, email address, company, telephone number, and the product you indicate you are interested in. When you enter your name and email address in the “Join Our Community” section on the Website, we also collect that.
If you signed up for electronic communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time, as we advise in the instructions included in that communication. Likewise, if you elected to receive push notifications through your mobile device, you can stop them by changing your preferences through your device or application settings. You may also uninstall our application through your mobile device’s uninstall process if you no longer wish for the mobile application to collect information or be on your device.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests. We may use the information to:
- Deliver products and services
- Communicate new products or services
- Improve customer service
- Improve our site
- Provide you with a personalized experience
- Manage our business
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We do not sell your information to third parties. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- With service providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to facilitate our transactions with you, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- HOW DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION AND KEEP IT SAFE?
We retain your data so long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected unless a shorter retention period is otherwise agreed to by contract. We may hold onto your data for a longer retention period if it is necessary to meet regulatory or legal requirements, enforce our Terms of Service, prevent fraud or abuse, or in the ordinary course of archiving our business records. We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. The transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure, nor is any system; therefore, any personal information you willingly provide us is at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
We give you the option to access or request the deletion of your personal data collected or maintained us if you wish. If you have any questions or concerns about your data or wish to request access to or deletion of any of your personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail at: National Lenders General Agency, LLC, 17047 El Camino Real, Suite 211, Houston, TX 77058.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
Our Website is based in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information in the United States in accordance with the foregoing.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at: National Lenders General Agency, LLC, 17047 El Camino Real, Suite 211, Houston, TX 77058.